RSS Staffing is seeking Case Pickers for a company in Obetz, OH. With the use of a walkie rider, the case picker efficiently picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. This position also uses a shrink wrap machine as well as an LXE.
Pay rate: $14.00 per hour
Shift: 2nd; Wed-Sat, 5:30pm-4:00am.
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
- Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
- May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
- The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
- Work overtime as assigned
Benefits to the Employee
- Competitive wages
- Temp to hire with prospective long term employment
- Weekly pay
- Immediate health benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
- 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available