Certified/Registered Medical Assistants
RSS Staffing is seeking qualified candidates for CMA/RMA positions in the Gallipolis, Jackson and Athens OH area. This is a fantastic direct-hire opportunity!
The CMA/RMA is directly responsible to the Clinical/Branch Manager for performing a range of routine clinical skills which includes assisting with such procedures as Pap smears; minor surgery and suture removal; obtaining urine specimens and throat cultures; taking weights, heights, and vital signs; performing emergency CPR; stocking rooms and ordering supplies; being responsible for patient flow and maintaining strictest patient confidentiality; and being responsible for certain medication administration.
Education and Work Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must have successfully completed CMA or RMA certification exam and maintain CMA or RMA hours for recertification
- Current CPR certification
Knowledge and Skills
- Prior knowledge of health care vocabulary and processes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Self-directed work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities
Shift/hours TBD. Pay will be commensurate with experience.