Licensed Low Pressure Boiler Operator
RSS Staffing is seeking a Licensed Low pressure Boiler Operator for a lumber yard in Hamden, OH.
$13-$14 per hour; temp to hire
1st Shift: 7am – 3:30pm; hours may vary to reflect changes in season
Licensed Low Pressure Boiler Operators must have knowledge on a variety of subjects relating to the operation compliance standards, boiler devices, feedwater supply arrangement, heating sources, steam distribution, draft, boiler water treatment, boiler operation, boiler operator safety, Ohio laws and Rules, as these pertain to the operation of Low Pressure Boilers.
Benefits to the Employee:
- Temp to hire opportunity; long-term career potential
- Weekly pay
- Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
- 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Ability to work at a fast pace to meet specific time requirements
- HS Diploma or GED
- Outstanding attendance
- Can pass a drug screen
- Licensed as a low pressure boiler operator in the State of Ohio