RSS Staffing is seeking Maintenance Mechanics for a facility in Columbus, OH that specializes in producing top-quality food containers and packaging. Products include plastic plates and dinnerware, paper cone cups, microwave safe containers, to-go containers, catering supplies, and compostable products. This is a fantastic temp-to-hire opportunity with the leader in premium quality, single-use food packaging products.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to obtain an Industrial Equipment License within two weeks of hire date
- Minimum 4-year plant experience including electrical
- Speaks and understands English
- Performs basic mathematic calculations
- Understands and uses micro-phaser control panel screens
- Recognizes, identifies, and solves problems with machines without assistance
- Uses common sense
- Maintains level head and thought process during a crisis
- Differentiate between “good” and “bad” quality
Employees must be able to work all shifts.
Day shift hours are 6am-6pm
Night shift hours are 6pm-6am
Employees work 3-4 days per week, 12-hour shifts, and every-other weekend.
BENEFITS TO THE EMPLOYEE:
- Temp to hire opportunity; long-term career potential
- Weekly pay
- Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
- 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
- Know your schedule months in advance
- Every-other weekend off (unless mandated overtime)