Mount Sterling, OH
RSS Staffing is seeking Packer/Sorter Associates for a manufacturer of disposable cups, bowls, containers, straws and lids in Mt. Sterling. This is a temp to hire opportunity to work for an excellent employer!
Positions available on 3rd shift, hours Midnight-8am; Monday-Friday with overtime.
Starting wage: $10.50 per hour
Brief description of position:
Visually inspect all products being produced, properly sorts, counts, and packages the product.
Essential duties and responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned).
- Insuring quality products and packaging.
- Work at the proper pace to keep caught up.
- Assist other team members when needed.
- Make sure cartons are placed correctly.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Safety & Environmental:
- Follows General Safety Rules.
- Uses required PPE as identified in PPE assessment.
- Keeps work area clean and reports safety concerns to Supervisor.
- Must comply with Environmental Policy.
Benefits to the Employee:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term career potential
- Weekly pay
- Immediate health benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
Required to stand and walk while performing job responsibilities.
Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel and to be able to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Employee performs visual inspection at close and or/far distances. Requires ability to adjust focus.
Basic reading and writing ability required.
Basic Math Skills.
Experience with packing.
High school diploma or GED