RSS Staffing is seeking Pick Pack Associates in Obetz, OH. The Pick Pack Associate is responsible for the accurate storing, moving and receiving of product. Performs various manual labor tasks including, but not limited to box making, labeling, picking/packing orders, tape/dunnage, shipping /receiving, palletizing product, manually load trailers and replenishing. Is responsible to maintain accuracy, quality, and meet or exceed productivity quotas while performing these tasks. This is a seasonal position, but demonstrated exemplary performance could result in full time conversion.
Shift: 1st shift hours- Sun-Wed, or Wed- Sat., 7:30am-6:00pm
Pay rate: $13
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Loads and unloads freight in an efficient and safe manner.
Meet productivity requirements as required.
Ability to operate manual and electric material handling equipment such as hand jacks.
Moves product to storage area with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate areas.
Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped.
Process orders including picking, checking, sorting, and consolidating freight, wrapping pallets, packing loading and shipment confirmation of customer orders.
Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner, as required.
Checks and verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
Record information such as weight, time, and date packaged.
Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area.
Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
Conducts operations in a manner promoting safety.
Conducts sanitation functions as requested.
Assists in physical inventories, as needed.
Benefits to the Employee
- Weekly pay
- Temp-to-hire; long term career opportunity
- Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
- 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
Job Related & Physical Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience in the use of computerized inventory controls systems, RF Guns.
- Ability to identify items on all paperwork including, but not limited to customer orders, bill of lading, manifest, packing lists, stock receipts, and customer labels.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to access all areas of building without limitations