RSS is seeking a Quality Engineer for a manufacturing facility in Chillicothe, OH. This is a direct hire opportunity to work for an excellent employer!
Job description: This person will provide statistical information for quality improvement by identifying test methods which focus on ensuring the product is sufficient at each stage; ensuring against potential losses that could result in defunct product.
Education: This person should have an advanced degree with certification. Minimum of 3 years’ experience required.
- Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Use statistical tools to analyze data, participate in making acceptance decisions, and improve process capability.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of standards, disposition and resolve non-conforming material issues.
- Develop new standards as needed. Make appropriate recommendations for changes to practices.
- Perform visual inspections Assist in internal and suppliers audits.
- Assist in insuring organizations compliance to companies’ Quality policies and procedures.
- Analyze quality data for issues/trends and identify/implement corrective actions as necessary
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Assist in defining new product quality requirements
- Other duties as determined.