RSS Staffing is seeking a shipping clerk for a candle manufacturing plant in Leesburg, OH.
- Employee is responsible for general clerical duties, including daily task, data entry and helping within the department for packaging of material.
- Complete paperwork, computer tasks, and data entry
- Work with faxes and copies
- Consistent filing
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Interacting with delivery drivers
- Delivering materials
- Assisting in any other areas deemed necessary
Pay begins at $10.00/hour, Monday-Friday, 1st Shift.
Benefits to the Employee:
- Temp to hire opportunity; long-term career potential
- Weekly pay
- Eligible for pay increases
- Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
- 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
- High School Diploma
- Strong Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Good Math and Number Skills
- Strong Computer Skills with Excel, Word
- 1-3 Year’s Experience in Data Entry, Shipping and Receiving or Customer Service
- All employees must read and sign Safety Rules and Maintenance Safety Rules, complete welcome packet, given a pair of safety glasses before working the floor.
- Employee will wear safety glasses (provided) while out in the plant at all times.