Stand up Forklift Operator
RSS Staffing is seeking qualified stand-up forklift operators for a warehouse in Groveport, Ohio. This is a great opportunity for a long-term career with a flourishing company.
Stand-up forklift operators are responsible for receiving, storing, picking, loading, transporting, and organizing merchandise within the warehouse. This is not a sedentary position; the employee is getting on and off his/her equipment frequently.
- Operates stand-up forklift
- Read order picking list to pull merchandise from the racks then relocate the order to holding area for shipping
- Moves, sorts and places received merchandise on designated racks and pallets
- Organizes and transfers merchandise from original location to designated racks and departments
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pallet jacks and forklifts
- Wear required protective equipment
- Wrap pallets and affix labels
- Maintain a fast pace and high level of accuracy
- Maintain a tidy work area
- Perform additional duties or assignments that may be required such as:
Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise and matching purchase orders to sales orders
General warehouse cleanup including sweeping
Starting pay is $13.75/hour. Hours will vary depending on shift; 2nd shift positions available. Some shifts operate on 8-hour schedules, while others operate on 10 to 12-hour schedules.
Apply today by submitting a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. You may also apply in person at 3148 Broadway, Suite 301, Grove City, OH 43123.
- Prior stand-up forklift experience within the past 12 months
- RF scanner experience
- HS Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Outstanding attendance
- Must be available for overtime and weekends
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, push, pull, and perform repetitive motions
Benefits to the Employee:
- Temp to hire opportunity; long-term career potential
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
- 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available