1st Shift Seasonal Lead
3880 Groveport Rd. Obetz, OH 43207
RSS Staffing is seeking experienced candidates for Seasonal LEAD at a warehouse located in Obetz, OH.
HOURS: Sunday-Wednesday, 7: 15am-6pm, with overtime
General Job Description
This is a seasonal role in which the Team Leader will work closely with the warehouse team to maintain a safe and productive work environment. This position will require the individual to learn multiple functions within the operation. The Team Leader will also be responsible for training the team on new processes and procedures as well as ensuring team members are staying on task and reporting any issues.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Motivate Team Members to accomplish Safety, Quality, and Productivity goals.
- Ensure that Team Members are staying on task and returning from break/lunch in timely manner.
- Training small groups of Team Members in different areas of the operation.
- Resolving/reporting operational issues in timely manner so not hinder production.
- Reporting any employee issues to the shift supervisor in a timely manner.
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the shift Supervisor to ensure that attendance is correct and accurate. Inform the supervisor if employees arrive late or leave early during their shift.
- Identifying team member’ s strengths and weaknesses to insure they are placed appropriately in the operation.
Qualifications for the Job
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required.
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas.
- The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems. Learn/work with Amazons WMS
- Must be able to document in detail any employee issues that may arise in the work area.
- Must be able to motivate.
- Must have lead experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, walk in high traffic areas, ability to move through the WH up to TBD/daily.
- Must be able to walk a considerable distance each day.
Benefits to the Employee:
· Weekly pay
· Competitive pay
· Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
· 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available