RSS Staffing is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Paralegal for a tax accounting firm in Columbus, OH. This is an excellent direct hire opportunity!
The position involves working for 4-5 professionals, handling administrative tasks for them, including legal filings and correspondence, and assisting with other general office tasks (phones, reception, copying, etc.). As the person grows in the role, the employer expects the person will be able to perform client services, including sorting data and documents, inputting spreadsheets, etc.
Pay range is $35,000 -$42,500, depending on experience/training.
- Health insurance to the employee after 60 days of service
- LTD coverage after 90 days at employer's cost
- Access to Dental and Vision coverage, at employee’s cost (pre-tax), after 60 days of service
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan participation is available after one year of service
- Cash balance pension plan is available after one year of service.
The firm does not cover the cost of parking or transportation, but they do provide access to a section 125 qualified transportation plan and health care reimbursement plan, allowing pre-tax deductions to cover parking/transportation costs and cover co-pays.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Formal paralegal training/certification or experience.
- Heavy experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Also Adobe acrobat is helpful
- A few years of experience working in an office environment in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects at a time.
- Ability to work some (very modest) overtime, as needed.