Cost Accounting Clerk
100 East Broadway Street Jackson, OH 45640
- The Cost Accounting Clerk prepares production orders for completion on a daily basis. Provides reports to reflect outstanding production paperwork and goods issued, goods confirmation, and lot traceability errors. Remove daily usage requirements of semi-finished goods. Respond to special requests such as: daily variance and daily settlement, projects assigned by Plant Leadership and other daily analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Download/create daily files.
- Gather/ sort paperwork for data entry.
- Compile/compare production reporting against logistics High Jump (HJ) system entries.
- Allocate appropriate inventory quantities to specific production orders.
- Enter production reporting errors in accounting report (as needed).
- Enter production posting/ system errors in appropriate accounting report (as needed).
- Release variance and settlement for background processing.
- Close complete production orders.
- Calculate costs for production orders.
- Check SAP for auto coating issue to FG orders.
- Check for erratic LPs, good receipts and goods issues.
- Check of SAP against High Jump for differences and failed IDOCS.
- Compare standard against actual quantities.
- Filing and shredding (as needed).
- Assume duties of other accounting clerks (as needed).
- Lifting, bending, walking, hand movements, coordination, reaching, etc.
- HS Diploma/ GED
- Fluent with Microsoft Office
- Previous accounting experience preferred
- Experience with SAP and High Jump WebWise
- Soft skills