2240 6th Street New Boston, OH 45662
RSS is seeking production and warehouse associates for a food manufacturing plant in Portsmouth, OH.
Production associates work on the line and are responsible for boxing packaged food items, affixing labels to boxes and skids, performing quality checks on the packaging of products, and other tasks as assigned by the supervisor. Other available departments include the warehouse, which utilizes RF scanners, shipping, receiving, etc., and sanitation. These are fast-paced, detail oriented positions that require performing repetitive movements and standing for the duration of the shift.
$8.50/hour, Temp-to-hire plus immediate benefit eligibility
All shifts available; must be available to work overtime and weekends
1st shift hours: 7am – 3: 30pm
2nd shift hours: 3: 30pm – 12am
3rd shift hours: 10pm – 6: 30am
· Organize and box bags of product coming down the line
· Perform quality checks on the packaging of the products
· Affix labels to boxes and skids
· Clean (sweep, mop, wipe down parts of the facility including equipment, etc.)
· Assist warehouse with shipping and receiving
· Ability to follow specific instructions
· Ability to work at a fast pace to meet specific time requirements
· HS Diploma or GED
· Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
· Ability to lift to 25 lbs. repetitively throughout the day
· Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push, pull, twist, and perform repetitive motions
Benefits to the Employee:
· Temp to hire opportunity; long-term career potential
· Weekly pay
· Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
· 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available