Licensed Practical Nurse
This is a fantastic direct-hire opportunity!
The Licensed Practical Nurse is directly responsible and accountable to the Department Manager for providing basic nursing care including performing routine procedures and testing, participating in patient teaching, communicating effectively with others and participating in decision making.
Education and Work Experience
- LPN degree; Graduate of an Accredited School of Licensed Practical Nursing- must be licensed in the State of Ohio
- One to two years of experience in the health care field
- CPR Certification required
Knowledge and Skills
- Prior knowledge of health care vocabulary and processes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Self-directed work ethic.