Machine Operator- Night Shift
2141 Fairwood Avenue Columbus, OH 43207
RSS Staffing is seeking experienced candidates for Machine Operator to work for plastics manufacturer located in South, Columbus. Immediate Hire!
Pay: $13.00 per hour, with pay increases
Hours: 6pm-6am rotating days (A, B, C, D Schedule)
· High School diploma or GED required
6 months experience required
Benefits to the Employee:
· Weekly pay
· Competitive pay
· Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
· 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
• Assist in extrusion line set-up and start-up per standard operating procedures.
• Perform job duties either in-line or out-of-line with respect to fabrication or packaging as required.
• Responsible for observing output of extrusion line and alerting mentor of unusual conditions.
• Acquire basic knowledge of micrometers, digital calipers and other measuring equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete production records as instructed.
• Maintain good housekeeping and safety standards in the assigned work area at all times.
• Acquire skills necessary to pass monitors test which include set-up to saving, monitor production at proper intervals and observe and define line/profile problems.• High School or GED
• Ability to work effectively with others as a team
• Ability to communicate well with others
• Mechanical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be seen as a leader who will take charge of situtations
• Highly motivated, self starter, who can work without direct supervision• Displays consistent desire to do more than is asked to help coordinate processes in order to get the job done
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and time sensitive work that can change rapidly
• Must be able to work while standing for long periods.
• Be able to lift and move heavy (50 lbs.) equipment and supplies
• Able to work all shifts as needed-Shifts are 12 hours