Night Shift Machine Operator
2141 Fairwood Avenue Columbus, OH 43207
• Perform job duties either in-line or out-of-line with respect to fabrication or packaging as required.
• Responsible for observing output of extrusion line and alerting mentor of unusual conditions.
• Acquire basic knowledge of micrometers, digital calipers and other measuring equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete production records as instructed.
• Maintain good housekeeping and safety standards in the assigned work area at all times.
• Acquire skills necessary to pass monitors test which include set-up to saving, monitor production at proper intervals and observe and define line/profile problems.