Night Shift Machine Operator
2141 Fairwood Avenue Columbus, OH 43207
RSS Staffing is seeking experienced candidates for Machine Operator to work for plastics manufacturer located in South, Columbus. Immediate Hire!
Pay: $13.00 per hour, with pay increases
Hours: 6pm-6am rotating days (A, B, C, D Schedule)
· High School diploma or GED required
6 months experience required
Benefits to the Employee:
· Weekly pay
· Competitive pay
· Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
· 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
• Assist in extrusion line set-up and start-up per standard operating procedures.
• Perform job duties either in-line or out-of-line with respect to fabrication or packaging as required.
• Responsible for observing output of extrusion line and alerting mentor of unusual conditions.
• Acquire basic knowledge of micrometers, digital calipers and other measuring equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete production records as instructed.
• Maintain good housekeeping and safety standards in the assigned work area at all times.
• Acquire skills necessary to pass monitors test which include set-up to saving, monitor production at proper intervals and observe and define line/profile problems.• High School or GED
• Ability to work effectively with others as a team
• Ability to communicate well with others
• Mechanical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be seen as a leader who will take charge of situtations
• Highly motivated, self starter, who can work without direct supervision• Displays consistent desire to do more than is asked to help coordinate processes in order to get the job done
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and time sensitive work that can change rapidly
• Must be able to work while standing for long periods.
• Be able to lift and move heavy (50 lbs.) equipment and supplies
• Able to work all shifts as needed-Shifts are 12 hours