Columbus, OH 43215
RSS Staffing is hiring for the position of Office Manager in Columbus, OH! This is a direct hire opportunity to work for an excellent employer!
This organization is seeking a highly organized and responsible office manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our organization. You will develop organizational processes and systems for office personnel, including filing, client billing, accounts payable, payroll, and scheduling.
Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage various state agency filings and reports, financial transactions and payroll
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time; develop a system for timely automate payment for recurring orders or client billing
- Manage client and vendor contracts and price negotiations with service providers
- Organize and document office operations and procedures
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Answer office phone, respond to the primary company email, establish conference call lines, and transcribe documents when necessary.
- Order office supplies when needed, coordinate and maintain office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors who come into the office
- Ability to work independently or with limited direction
Hours and Compensation
Core hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. including one hour for lunch
Competitive salary offered based on experience. 401 (k) retirement plan, 3% safe harbor. Medical and dental plans offered. Long term disability insurance. Initial two weeks of vacation. Covered parking space included
Office Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks (or similar software)
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment