Leesburg, OH 45135
RSS Staffing is seeking Production Associates for a candle manufacturing plant in Leesburg, Ohio. This is a fantastic temp-to-hire opportunity! Production associates must be comfortable working with products on a moving conveyor belt. These are repetitive positions that require paying close attention to detail and standing for long periods of time.
Production associates work on the line and are responsible for job duties including:
-Un-packaging glass vases and containers
-Placing wicks in candles
-Placing lids on the candles
-Packaging finished candles into boxes
-Affixing labels to boxes and skids
-Organizing boxes onto shipping pallets
Day shift: $10/hour
Night shift: $10.50/hour
Raises available after 1,040 hours, 2,080 hours, and 4,160 hours.
Must be available to work overtime and weekends as required
Day shift: 6am – 4:30pm, Monday – Thursday
Night shift: 4:30pm – 3am, Monday – Thursday
Built in overtime schedule: 4:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
Benefits to the Employee:
- Temp to hire opportunity; long-term career potential
- Weekly pay
- Eligible for pay increases
- Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
- 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work at a steady pace to meet specific time requirements
- Hand dexterity; the ability to work with small parts
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift (10-12 hours)
- Ability to lift to 30 lbs.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push, pull, twist, and perform repetitive motions
- To be considered for the shipping department, must earn satisfactory scores on pre-employment testing.
- Prior experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen