Perform high speed assembly operations utilizing appropriate processes, tools and equipment, work instructions, and personal protective equipment, in order to meet customer quality, cost and delivery requirements.
- Responsible for reading, interpreting and accurately executing operating procedures. Responsible for producing high quality products within given time constraints.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of all completed work.
- Responsible for running various high speed assembly processes and robotic equipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Communicate any quality and safety issues to management.
- Responsible for meeting daily quotas for production in a high-stress environment.
- Support quality sorting, production or other departments as required.
- Ensure they are wearing all required PPE.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation standards, and check sheets.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self motivated with good leadership and staff development skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in a diverse population.
- Environmental conditions – Open office, production floor and warehouse environment.
- Vocal communication – Must be able to give concise directions and exchange ideas in a dynamic, often noisy work environment.
- Hearing Perception—Ability to recognize information at normal spoken levels and/or ability to receive detailed information through oral communications and/or make fine distinctions in sound.
- Sensory Utilization—Prepare and analyze written or computer data.
- Physical Activities—Required to stand for up to 8 hours, walk and sit. May occasionally reach with hands and arms. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Visual Acuity—There are no special vision requirements.
- Will be exposed to possible high levels of noise.