Quality Check -Trimold
3188 Progress Way Wilmington, OH 45177
The facilities specialize in automobile instrument clusters and head-up displays. Employees will be assigned a specific department where they will perform detailed quality inspections on manufactured parts.
Shifts availability with vary between 1st and 2nd shift. Employees are required to work overtime and weekends when necessary, with or without notice.
Pay begins at $11/hour on 1st and 2nd
· Stand on feet for the duration of the shift; up to 12 hours
· Bend, stoop, push and pull
· Lift to 50 lbs.
· Perform repetitive motions, specially involving hand dexterity
· Working with small parts and pieces
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions from a supervisor
· Ability to work overtime and weekends, with or without notice
· Steel-toe boots and safety glasses
· Ability to identify defects of all sizes
· Outstanding attendance
· Positive attitude
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to pass a drug screen
· Must have reliable transportation
Benefits to the Employee:
· Weekly pay
· Competitive pay
· Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
· 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
Apply by submitting a current resume to this post. Applicants are encouraged to visit www.RSSstaffing.com for additional information about our company. Online applications are also accepted there.