Groveport, OH 43125
RSS Staffing is seeking qualified candidates for a Shift Supervisor position in Groveport, OH. This is a direct hire opportunity to work for an excellent employer!
Responsibilities of the position:
- Ensure compliance with the production programs in quantity, quality and deadline.
- Ensure the correct use and maintenance of the resources under his/her responsibility
- Ensure the safety of the people in his/her team
Main duties and responsibilities of the position:
- Monitor the tasks of the people in his/her team
- Guarantee the maintenance and correct operation of the resources under his/her charge according to TPM
- Collaborate in production planning
- Adjust the human resources to the production needs
- Organize the production shifts
- Organize the vacation of the staff of his/her line
- Prepare the documentation necessary for the management of his/her line
- Together with the team leader, analyse the data on production, stoppages, quality and accidents
- Produce continuous improvement plans for his/her line
- Together with the other Shift Supervisors, coordinate the optimization of the resources and vacation plans
- Attend the daily production control meeting
- Attend the weekly PDP meetings
Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
Required Training: Industrial or Organization Technical/Superior Engineering, or similar.
Skills: Production management, knowledge of machines and automatic processes, electromechanical skills
Prior experience: 3-4 years in a similar production post
Computing: Microsoft Windows
Languages: English, Fluent Spanish will be a plus
Skills: Ability to command and manage work teams, abilities in providing solutions to possible contingencies.