The Warehouse Lead is responsible for all duties of the Warehouse Associate as well as providing back-up to the Service Center Manager and/or Service Center Supervisor.
Training on 2nd shift and must be available to work any shift.
Employees are required to work overtime and weekends when necessary, with or without notice.
Pay begins at $15/hour
- Provide leadership to employees by demonstrating company standards and expectations daily
- Perform daily tasks of production employees as needed
- Accurate completion of daily paperwork
- Provide information to Service Center Manager on quality or inventory issues
- Operate forklift to load, unload, and move materials within the facility
- Follow and reinforces all safety rules and policies
- Assist manager in achieving budgeted financial goals for service center
- Follow proper procedures to handle employee incidents and to initiate customer complaints
- Motivate and train team members to meet team goals and uphold performance standards
- Effectively communicate daily reporting requirements
- Maintain all facility equipment
- Ensure all employees are meeting job level expectations and requirements as well as following all company policies
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must maintain Company approved Fork Lift Operator' s Licenses.
- Ability to use MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Must have mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide and the ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Benefits to the Employee:
· Weekly pay
· Competitive pay
· Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
· 24/7/365 telemedicine plan available