Perform high speed assembly operations utilizing appropriate processes, tools and equipment, work instructions, and personal protective equipment, to meet customer quality, cost and delivery requirements.
- Support quality control through post-delivery tasks as required.
- Provide training for new associates or fellow associates new to a process.
- Support quality built into the process by verifying the integrity of parts and assemblies when received at process.
- Responsible for reading, interpreting and accurately executing operating procedures. Responsible for producing high quality products within given time constraints.
- Perform MIG welding on appropriate processes.
- Responsible for running various high-speed assembly processes and robotic equipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and the company QMS policies. Must be aware of the importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the QMS objectives.
- Support the EMS policy and objectives and be aware of the effect their job function has on the environment.
- Responsible for meeting daily quotas for production in a high-stress environment.
- Support quality sorting, production or other departments as required.
- Ensure they are wearing all required PPE.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma or GED, preferred.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation standards, and check sheets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated with good leadership and staff development skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work closely with others in a diverse population.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Environmental conditions –Open office, production floor and warehouse environment. May be exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Vocal Communication—Must be able to give concise directions and exchange ideas in a dynamic, often noisy work environment.
- Hearing Perception—Ability to recognize information at normal spoken levels and/or ability to receive detailed information through oral communications and/or make fine distinctions in sound.
- Sensory Utilization—Prepare and analyze written or computer data.
- Physical Activities—Required to stand for up to 8 hours, walk and sit. May occasionally reach with hands and arms. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Visual Acuity—There are no special vision requirements.
- May be exposed to high levels of noise, heat, sparks and smoke.