1901 Beggrow St. Lockbourne, OH 43137
RSS Staffing is now interviewing Maintenance workers for the Lockbourne, OH area!
Maintain day to day operations and assume the responsibility for maintaining the physical assets of the property under the direction of the Maintenance Manager/Operations Manager.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4: 30pm
Salary: TBD - Resume review & Based on experience ($16-18/Hourly)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints and schematics.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on Material Handling Equipment, Industrial Batteries, Conveyor Systems, Packaging Machinery, Building Equipment and all other operational equipment.
- Troubleshoot AC/DC electrical systems and controls.
- Troubleshoot and repair breakdowns on Conveyor Systems and Packaging Machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair breakdowns on Material Handling Equipment,/ Forklifts both LPG and battery powered.
- Work from aerial lifts at heights up to 50 feet performing various duties such as plumbing, electrical, lighting, and cleaning.
- Keep accurate records of all work performed and spare parts inventory by utilizing the CMMS.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- OT as needed based on business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong background in maintenance repair and preventative maintenance programs
- Good organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Basic computer and parts inventory system skills
- Aptitude to investigate and problem-solve various mechanical issues
- Complete all routine lubrications, repairs and troubleshooting tasks of mechanical warehouse equipment
- Assist and monitor all work being performed by outside contractors
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance procedures
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines
- Monitor and maintain grounds and building systems
- Depending on location, employee may be required to operate equipment and may be required to be equipment certified
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined
RSS Stafifng benefits included:
Immediate medical benefits including medical, vision, dental, term life, and short-term disability
24/7/365 telemedicine plan available
Job Type: Full-time