Store Room Clerk
100 E Broadway St Jackson, OH 45640
The Store Room Clerk is responsible for coordination and communication related to the flow of materials supporting maintenance, repairs, and operations (MRO). The clerk will be familiar with SAP and Microsoft office, maintain purchasing, receiving and shipping records and perform other duties as specified by their supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to type 30 words per minute
- Able to communicate effectively with internal personnel and external vendors.
- Cross functional in Microsoft Excel
- Order, issue, receive, and put-away inventory. Enters related data in SAP.
- Ensure authorization, compliance, and correct documentation is present.
- Process material returns internal or external and arrange shipping.
- Coordinate engineering deliveries and receipts for projects and/or services.
- Process material shipments for internal or external customers.
- Maintain daily reporting to monitor performance. Files related documentation.
- Deliver priority packages to customers and materials to storeroom spaces.
- Maintain store room spaces keeping them organized and clean.
- Perform inventory cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Support buyers as needed working as a buyer in-training.
- Confirm order and delivery information with vendors. Track delivery to ensure on-time delivery. Communicate delivery changes by notifying management.
- Serves as liaison between the company, customer, and supplier.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of USDA and GMP requirements.
The clerk must demonstrate leadership skills, human and food safety, quality assurance improvement, problem and decision making skills and work in a team environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 Months purchasing experience, preferably in food manufacturing industry.
- 6 Months as inventory or parts clerk, preferably in food manufacturing industry.
Bellisio Foods provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other class protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.